- Writing a Blog in RAW php without a Framework was like building from the scratch all over again , pushing my hands to try with a Framework.
- Decided to try using Python and Django.It’s all fun
- Needed a basic understanding of MVC
- Wrote very unit models for Categories and Posts and also corresponding Views to handle them
- Used Markdown for string to html conversion.
- Need to add a Rich Text Environment.Honestly, I don’t know how to do it.
- Designed a skeletal Template to get it to work and pushed it
- Need to add Tagging, Multiple Authors, Socializing plugin for the blog ,that’s a long way nowhere before semester.
Two more days and I’ll be pushed to EXAM_MODE.