- Came across this interesting code from vigneshmoha‘s and tried to write an optimized one myself.
- This is something between a ‘Program’ and an ‘App’.
- Used python to write a web-wrapper to retrieve latest result from anna university servers, parse the output, and end up with a finalized GPA.
- Still, its just a raw python program and to make it accessible by the mass it has to be made into a web application.
- I’m so poor, that I couldn’t host it with a domain and server. Well, I’ll use Google App Engine. Will have to stick to a framework. ‘webapp2’ is a bit complicated. Searching for django-app-engine solutions. Once done, It’ll be hosted in google’s infrastructure.
- Shouldn’t take more than a few hours.
- Find the code at github