Got down deep into Celestia 12.0
It went fairly well, with lots of minor bugs.
Hosted a Technical Quizing Event, proved to be the most terrible way of Quizing.
Turned back to my Machine and saw it handicapped with no Intenet Connection.
Sick days of pure idleness, turned myself to Books.
A lot of pages from Norvig’s AI-A Modern Approach, things I learnt:
- Aristotle was no ordinary man.
- Alan Turing must be the most important man on earth, till date.
- Moved myself a bit away from embracing Atheism. Thanks, “If Decision Making by humans is controlled exclusively by physical laws then the fate of Humans is no more obvious than a free stone falling under gravity”
- That means, the intellect of men is not something of physics, a more complex third element of mystery. Soul.
- A lot more, and importantly I should be a follower of Peter Norvig.
A Book on Compiler Design, and learn’t an awful lot of the insides of my Machine.
A Tanenbaum’s Book on OS Design, and no book on any kind of Operating Systems can be as practical as his.
Turned through a few pages from both books. Well, I have to admit I couldn’t completely get the author’s aura.
Then, Hands turned red with a month of no code and connection, Spent a few bucks, Powered my “Amost Dead” Dell Mobile with Aircel 3G, switched on my Machine, and its Linux Installation smoked to death. The File System got corrupted owing to an unstable power supply to Disk. A GRUB RESCUE> wouldn’t help either.
Now here I am, with a brand new installation of Windows 7 and clearly no idea as to why a USB Ubuntu Live wouldn’t install Ubuntu on the machine. Keeps Terminating n times and then keeps going on for n+1 again.