I’m missing out things, just hitting on exams and an half dead windows box.
Most of all, I’m missing a random TO-DO List
Wait, too much time of idleness had stagnated a lot of things
- A Final Year Project, that sustains.
- Write a pure Java based Android App.
- Get a little more friendly with Windows based development. Taste a pinch of .NET framework and don’t forget WinRT either.
- HTML5 still seems to be of close reach, but it’s not so, not yet. A kind of hallucination that often occurs at every advanced beginner level. Fix that up.
- I’m doing pretty good with scripting langs, evidently. Lean more on runtime centric compiled langs. Choosing C++.
- C and OS(or call it linux) internals. Long term one’s perhaps.
That’s a long complicated list of things I want to do. Will try to scratch them off, one at a time. I might not be able to touch them all, but atleast a ‘few lot’ of them!
With Exams disappearing by December, off the horizons, I’m likely to have 2-3 bunches of 30 days before I get kicked out of college. Those days might be the last of their kind.