Code Complete(ely lost)

#Automenu project was put on hold, thanks to a hard disk crash.
But the whole server side handler code for the client vanished along with it. I spent an awful lot of my time in it and it’s gone. Forever. Worst feeling ever.
I refrained from pushng it to github, on purpose.
Either I have to drop the project or rewrite the server side.
More time. I’ve never wanted to say this thing, but
“24 hours, seems not enough”, sigh! I just did say it.

Advertisements

Speak:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s