I work for Anna University as a CS Engineering Student.
I have a Cat, named Orange and a Computer, named… well, Computer.
It’s been a very slow and long, touching story of me falling in love with Computers and Code, worth throwing another incredible post.
I love to code and have a tiny list of projects and softwares that I wrote out of curiosity and boredom.
This blog helps venting out ‘the geek-me’ and primarily aimed at shutting down my College, with my rants. No, I was not kidding**. ;-)
There are just so many I‘s in this page, enough to hallucinate me as a guy full of attitude. No, I’m not.
I love to Listen and Percieve. No more I‘s, I promise :-)
About Me [Written a long long time ago]
Computer Science Engineering Undergrad. Computer and Technology Addict. Amateur Programmer. Wannabe Developer.
I have a list of micro softwares, apps and tools that I wrote out of curiosity and boredom.
Previously, I break every device in my house that has a green chip in it. Now, I break Programs and code.
I do believe someday later, I’ll be able to break compilers and kernels.
That explains me. More:
- I maintain a Single Notebook for six subjects.
- While everbody else, keep writing down notes, I keep designing cars and contributing to Art.
- My git profile has a lot of ‘alias’ in it.
- I keep hitting the keyboard, all night long, and snore all day.
- I’m not good with numbers.
- My .vimrc and .bashrc has an awful lot of lines in it.
- I use a single Linux Distro, with Unity, Gnome and KDE as well, on top of it.
- Myself and College Faculty – It doesn’t go well.
- Easiest way to catch my attention, Mention any from the following list, while you talk.
list=[“Python”, “Android”, “Code”, “Coke”, “php”, “open source”,”Allen Paul or Wozniak”, …., …. , …. ]
possibly, you would have figured me out by now.